Pages

Contact us!

Contact us at the following email address:

stopharper@live.com

Thursday 24 May 2012

Jan 2012 Victim Andrew as Clayton Cooper

Information we received from another potential victim. This information was received 23 January 2012 while he was grooming the latest European victim. Note Clayton Cooper IS Andrew John Harper. As our goal is to expose Andrew, NOT his victims some changes have been made to the original text to protect the identity of the victim and these will appear in italics and beige.


I am writing to let you know that I could have been Mr. Cooper's next victim. I was in contact with Clayton Cooper on a daily basis for a period of a month between late November 2011 and early January 2012. We skyped on occasions for 10 hours at a time. I must have literally spent days and days talking to this guy. He is very good, I was totally smitten. I consider myself to be a fairly smart and level-headed person and am totally appalled that I was taken in by him.
I am a single mother residing outside Australia and we met on-line. He contacted me and (was) funny and intelligent and genuine. As I expect with the others, his tales of what we could do together, where we could travel together (and he even asked me to move in with him) just turned my head. (omitted) I was so happy to be the center (or so he said) of someones world and that the fact that it was such a world made me (omitted) so level-headed. I fell for all his lines .... the money.... the people that he knew .... the Monet's that he owned, though I have to say that by this time I was starting to get a little suspicious.
He told me, (omitted) that he was going to come visit me. He was going to be opening a business here employing a lot of people. He even had my friend who is a realtor looking for houses for him to buy. Twice the trip was put off. The first excuse; he was found with some undeclared paperwork on his private jet and that he was being investigated by the FBI and Interpol and had to get a tax audit done. A week later he was cleared of all charges and he would be on his way again. And then the last excuse was that his friend had committed suicide. Alarm bells started ringing and I sent him an email asking him some pertinent questions about his identity and why wasn't he on google or any other websites if he was who he said he was? I got a reply back saying that he wasn't in a good place at that time and that he would contact me when he finally got here.
Well as you have already guessed he hasn't arrived to date. I was so fortunate that we parted company before he had the chance to scam me out of any money (I have none so he would have found that difficult)
Paragraphs omitted for privacy and protection 
I am one of the lucky ones - but there might be more out there that are not as fortunate as me. 
Good luck ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment